|Unga Bunga Tribe|
—An Unga Bunga, Banjo-Tooie
The Unga Bunga Tribe is a group of cavemen. They want to rule Terrydactyland. They are also the enemies of the Oogle Boogle Tribe, whom they consider "bad men". This opinion is however, very warped. The Unga Bungas consider the Oogle Boogles "bad" because while they want to rule Terrydactyland, the Oogle Boogles want to share it. There are three of them. What Banjo must do to deal with them is listed below as well as what color they wear.
- Green Unga Bunga - This caveman has stolen Targitzan's Priceless Relic Thingy and has fallen asleep while guarding it. Yet there are twigs around him and the treasure, alerting the caveman of any intruders, so Banjo had to tiptoe across the twigs by pressing the control stick lightly. Once past the sticks, Banjo had to carry the treasure through a tunnel behind it. By doing this, he would bypass the twigs, and then he could return the treasure to Chief Bloatazin who would award him with a Jiggy. Then the scene would change to the Unga Bungas' Cave. Unga Bunga would wake up and cry, screaming that the "stolen pebble" was gone and that he was in trouble now and is in for "big beatings". The caveman ran away, never to be seen again.
- Purple Unga Bunga - Another one is seen guarding the cave. Banjo and Kazooie can pass normally, unless they are wearing any foot power-ups, because the Unga Bunga doesn't allow "silly shoes" in their cave.
- Dark Blue Unga Bunga - The last one is guarding the entrance to the Oogle Boogle cave. This Unga Bunga Says his tribe wants to rule the land and doesn't want to share power with anyone. He will run away scared when Banjo gets near him as a Daddy T-Rex and roars.
- Huh? Get out Unga's cave!
- Hey! Nasty bear not taken our stolen pebble! Get out!
- Aieeee! Pebble gone. Me in much trouble, big beatings...
- Unga Bunga: You not come past. No one gets in Oogle Boogle cave. They bad men.
- Banjo: Why is that then?
- Unga Bunga: We Unga Bungas want to rule all Terrydactyland. Oogles want to share. They bad.
- You seem okay, me let you in...
- Me Unga Bunga. You seem okay...
- Sorry, not coming in wearing silly shoes.
- Ha, ha, ha! That feeble roar. Me not scared!
- Aieee! That scary! Me must go change loincloth...
- In the Character Parade for collecting all the Jiggies in Banjo-Tooie, an Unga Bunga Tribe member humorously named Lunch is eaten by Chompasaurus. The Unga Bunga Tribe member is randomized each time the Character Parade is played.
- If they try to roar to an Unga Bunga that is Guarding the Oogle Boogle Cave as a Baby T-Rex then he will not get scared and will not run away.
- Like the Stonies, the Unga Bunga Tribe and the Rocknut Tribe don't have a blinking animation. In their case, it's because they don't have any visible eyes.