|Ticker the Termite|
|World(s)|| Gruntilda's Lair|
Banjo and Kazooie are able to enter the termite mound. However, the slopes leading to the upper levels of the mound are far too steep even for the Talon Trot to tackle, so they must enlist Mumbo Jumbo's help. Mumbo transforms Banjo into a termite, allowing him to climb the slippery slopes with ease within the mound.
In addition to Mumbo's Mountain, one Ticker can be found just outside the world entrance in Gruntilda's Lair once Banjo and Kazooie exit the world for the first time. There are also three Tickers inside the large Christmas tree in Freezeezy Peak.
- Hey ugly! No bears allowed in Ticker's Tower!
- Where did you get these shorts? I want them!
- Give me that cool backpack or else!
- While Tickers wear no clothing themselves, they have an eye for Termite Banjo's shorts and backpack, and will attempt to bully him out of these accessories when he passes by them. Even the Ticker in Grunty's Lair does this.
- Tickers may bear resemblance to an ant due to the body shape but however ants are black compared to termites. This is why people called them ants.
|Bawl · Beehive · Bigbutt · Big Clucker · Black Gruntling · Black Snippet · Blue Gruntling · Boom Box · Buzzbomb · Chinker · Chump · Colliwobble · Flibbit · Flotsam · Grille Chompa · Grimlet · Grublin · Grublin Hood · Limbo · Lockup · Mum-mum · Mutie-Snippet · Nibbly · Portrait Chompa · Quarrie · Red Gruntling · Ripper · Scabby · Seaman Grublin · Shrapnel · Sir Slush · Slappa · Snacker · Snarebear · Snippet · Tee-hee · Ticker · Topper · Twinkly Muncher · Whipcrack · Whiplash · Yum-yum|