Most Talon Torpedo Doors are simply doors, boulders, or grates that block access to passageways or tunnels. However, there is a certain Talon Torpedo-activated switch in Terrydactyland that causes a time-limited gate to open.
Here is a list of Talon Torpedo Doors in Banjo-Tooie:
- A door in the large pool in Spiral Mountain, which hides the world's only Jinjo.
- A boulder in the Waterfall Cavern in Glitter Gulch Mine which leads to the Ice Safe in Hailfire Peaks.
- A boulder in the pool in the Pine Grove, which blocks access to the second Digger tunnel.
- The door of the Seaweed Sanctum.
- The grate covering a pipe in the Smuggler's Cavern, which leads to an isolated area of Grunty Industries containing a Jinjo.
- The grate covering a pipe behind the octopus in Atlantis, which leads to a Jinjo in Glitter Gulch Mine.
- The above-mentioned switch/door combination in Terrydactyland.
- A boulder in Cloud Cuckooland, which drains water into Dippy's pool when smashed.