Stop 'n' Swop II is the mysterious successor to Stop 'n' Swop. While the original Stop 'n' Swop used eggs in Banjo-Kazooie to unlock content in Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Stop 'n' Swop II is used in L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges . It is believed however, that the eggs will unlock content for an upcoming Banjo-Kazooie game.
Like the original Stop 'n' Swop, Mystery Eggs are collected in one game to be used in another. In SnSII's case, these eggs are Bronze, Silver and Gold. The SnSII eggs are found in the same locations that the Blue Mystery Egg, Pink Mystery Egg, and Ice Key were found in the original Banjo-Tooie.
Unlike the original Stop 'n' Swop instead of showing the items on an item subscreen it lists them, also included in this list are additional achievements.
- Oh No, Not Again... - Unlock SnSII by having Heggy hatch all the original SnS eggs.
- Lucky Loser - Collect the Bronze Mystery Egg.
- Better Than A Slap - Collect the Silver Mystery Egg.
- And The Winner is... - Collect the Gold Mystery Egg.
- Now Who's Boss? - Defeat all the bosses in replay mode in under 15 minutes.
- Calmer Chameleon - Transform into every transformation at least once.
- Heroic Failure - Die 40 times while fighting bosses in replay mode.