|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Spiral Rise is a sub-area of Spiral Mountain in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. In this area, you can find the Grunty's Castle, which is being built. Nearby, you'll see the Honey B's Hive, where Honey B will increase your energy bar in exchange for Hollow Honeycombs. To the left you'll see the Spiral Mountain (now without a bridge) where you get a Jiggy. Beyond the mountain, you will find the entrance to Bad Magic Bayou. If you climb the road to the waterfall, you get to Spiral Mere.
Points of InterestEdit
- Under a pile of twigs, below Grunty's Castle .
- At the top of Spiral Mountain you'll find a Jiggy Switch. Click it and you have 11 seconds to get to a mound to the right of Grunty's Castle, where the Jiggy is.
- In the middle of the river, just before the waterfall.
- Behind the entrance of Bad Magic Bayou. Beware of Chompa!
- Among a barrage of fire, which is eliminated with Ice Eggs.
- At the top of Spiral Mountain
- Above Honey B's Hive.