|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Spiller's Harbor used to be a beautiful resort until Gruntilda's minions came and ruined it. Banjo and Kazooie must avoid swimming in the water without the octopus transformation because Gruntilda and her minions polluted it.
Points of Interest
- Defeat Grunty near the lighthouse.
- Save the two Squit children (bring one an ice cream, bring one back his toy).
- Bring five silver coins to the Mr. Rimpovski in Spillerston, then complete the slide challenge.
- The Shock-Spring Pads in Bilge Haven.
- On an island in the polluted sea.
- In the sewage system (Octopus Transformation required).
- Inside a house (Wonderwing required).
- Spillerston maze (Mouse Transformation required).
- Castoffs Castle Maze.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Spiller's Harbor Jinjos are grey.
- Inside the jail cell directly south of the world entrance. Use the Bill Drill to destroy the manhole cover above the cell.
- As Mouse Banjo, enter Castoffs Castle inside Bilge Haven.
- Inside a house to the east of the ice cream truck.
- Near to the sandcastle.
- On a boat.
- Inside a sewer pipe.
- Spillerston's maze (requires the Mouse transformation).
Spiller's Harbor Jinjo Oracle
- Brown Gruntling
- Pink Germuloid
- Maggie Bird
- Grille Chompa
- Mecha-Grunty (Boss)