|World(s)||Click Clock Wood|
Nabnut's House is an area in Click Clock Wood which is home to Nabnut. Banjo can enter the house by climbing the large tree, which is located near the highest accessible point of the tree. In Spring Nabnut is busy eating acorns that were for Winter. If Banjo comes back in Summer, Nabnut has finished most of the acorns. When coming back in Autumn, Nabnut complains that he has eaten all the acorns for Winter and assigns Banjo to find six acorns. Banjo is rewarded with a Jiggy once he finds the acorns and brings them to Nabnut. In Winter Nabnut is fast asleep in his bed with an unidentified Pink squirrel. Unlike in the other seasons, in Winter you can only enter the house by smashing the window with a Rat-a-tat Rap. In Winter the Yellow Mystery Egg is found on Nabnut's table if it has been activated.
Nabnut's Acorn Locations
- Inside Nabnut's house on a shelf.
- At the bottom of Nabnut's pool.
- The platform to the left (facing opposite from Nabnut's front door), head to the furthest end and Flap Flip into the air to get one.
- There will be another acorn floating nearby which you have to jump off to reach, upon collecting you should fall onto another platform getting a 2nd acorn.
- The platform to the right (facing opposite from Nabnut's front door) down a steep slope that goes off the platform, you can also reach it from the platform you land on in the above acorn.
- When Banjo and Kazooie first collect the Nabnut's acorns for him, they are quite large. Later however, if you visit him in his autumn home, it has turned into a pile of small acorns.