Jippo Jim is the main stock enemy of Witchyworld, and would appear to be one of the theme park's psychotic staff members. This rat carries around a large mallet with which he attacks Banjo and Kazooie.
Depending on the theme of the particular area, Jippo Jim may dress up in a number of different costumes, including a cowboy in the Wild West Zone, an alien for the space-themed areas, and a Frankenstein's monster from the Horror Zone sections of Witchyworld.
- There is only one Jippo Jim dressed as a Ringmaster in the entire game. He is found at the entrance and exit gate of the park.
- Although Jippo Jims may change in appearance, they will always greet you with the same sound.
- Creepily, one is even found in Mumbo's hut.
- The cowboy versions of Jippo Jim appear to have blood splattered on them.
- The name "Jippo Jim" may refer to either the term "Jippo" or "Jip", a slang term for a swindler, referring to Witchyworld's crooked business practices.