Isle o' Hags is the hub world of Banjo-Tooie. Isle o' Hags appears to be a giant island with nineteen different worlds, including Spiral Mountain and Banjo-Kazooie's worlds, which are located in Grunty's Lair.
Points of InterestEdit
- The nine Jinjo houses
- Destroyed Grey Jinjo House
- King Jingaling's Palace
- Bottles' House
- Digger Tunnel
- Sandy Area
- Wumba's Wigwam
- Witchyworld Entrance
- Flume of Doom
- Digger Tunnel
- Get it from King Jingaling.
- One Jiggy for each Jinjo family that is reunited (9 Jinjo families, so 9 Jiggies in all)
- Inside the tunnel that the digger made, in the Wooded Hollow.
- Underneath a rock on the Plateau (Use Bill Drill to get it).
- On a cliff in the Wasteland, next to a Minjo.
- Use the Claw Clamber Boots to climb up into the alcove, on the Cliff Top.
- There is a Glowbo located on top of the Hailfire Peaks entrance.
- In Glitter Gulch Mine's Waterfall Chamber, there is a Talon Torpedo rock to break. Behind it leads you to Hailfire Peaks, where you use the Ice Key to get a Mega-Glowbo (for Humba). This technically counts for this world, since it is only used here.
- Train Switch: Near the train station on the Clifftop is a Grip Grab ledge. Use it to get to the switch
- Bridge Extend/Raise Switch: Near the entrance to Jolly Roger's Lagoon, there is a path that goes down to the switch, which will extend a bridge to the Hailfire Peaks entrance.
- Underneath Honey B.'s Hive.
- Isle o' Hags seems to be in the shape of the icon next to the health bar, from Banjo-Kazooie. If you look to the left, you'll see Banjo's head, to the right is a slight part of Kazooie's head. Hailfire Peaks might be two of the honeycombs.
- Cloud Cuckooland is bigger than it seems since it is over both Terrydactyland (the ring in the top center) and Hailfire Peaks (the red and blue mountain in the bottom right).
Names in Other LanguagesEdit
Majo no Airando
|Spanish||Isla de las Brujas||Isle of Hags|
|French||Iles aux sorcières||Isle O' Hags|
|Italian||Isola O' Hags||Isle O' Hags|