|World(s)||Isle o' Hags|
Heggy's Egg Shed is an important area in Banjo-Tooie. Located on the Isle o' Hags, particularly in the Wooded Hollow. It's a giant egg over a nest of straw which acts as a chicken coop, and is the place where Heggy the Hen resides.
The first time the player enters, he will see that there is absolutely nothing to do here. However, if the player encounters two secret eggs and takes them to Heggy, she will hatch them. Using the Bill Drill on a piece of "wall" to the right of entry, the player will discover a Split-up pads. Banjo and Kazooie separating is indispensable to hatch the third egg, which is located on the top of the chicken coop.
- Pink Mystery Egg — Get Breegull Bash attack.
- Blue Mystery Egg — Earn the Homing Eggs cheat code.
- Yellow Mystery Egg — Obtain Jinjo as playable character in the multiplayer game, Squawkmatch.
The utility in the enhanced version is the same as the original. But now Heggy will hatch the six secret eggs (which must first be collected in Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA). The old awards can still be obtained along with new ones, however, the prizes are not assigned to specific eggs and the player will unlock them in a pre-set order. The Banjo-Kazooie Game Paks will now give three new eggs: Bronze, Silver and Gold (which are used for icons on the Stop 'n' Swop II menu).
- Banjo and Kazooie Xbox Live Gamer Pic.
- Banjo-Tooie Stop 'n' Swop Dashboard Theme.
- Homing Eggs cheat code.
- Breegull Bash attack.
- Jinjo as playable character in the multiplayer game, Squawkmatch.
- Stop 'n' Swop II "achievement": Oh no, not again...
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish||Gallinero de Huevina||Heggy's Chicken Coop|