|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
|Theme||Icy furnace, lava factory|
Freezing Furnace, (originally entitled Freezing Fjord), is the fifth world in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. It appears to be a frozen wasteland at first sight, but deep inside lies an active furnace covered in lava.
Points of Interest
- Use the Bill Drill on the Jiggy Switch and collect the Jiggy on time.
- Play the fishing mini-game inside the igloo.
- Bring Miss Bucket the seven gold nuggets.
- Just behind the "tank-door" in Grunty Industries.
- Save the Snowies from the evil mice.
- In the Storage Room of Grunty Industries using Wonderwing and Shock Spring Jump pads.
- Spell out 'Gruntilda' on the paneled floor.
- Inside the hidden tunnel (Octopus transformation required).
- Defeat Klungo inside of Grunty Industries.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Freezing Furnace Jinjos are blue:
- Melt and Bill Drill the ground near to Biggyfoot.
- South on a small island.
- Blow up the dynamite (Candle transformation required).
- Northeast of Grunty Industries.
- On the oil.
- Just South of the entrance (Octopus transformation required).
- In the Storage Room.
Freezing Furnace Jinjo Oracle
- Maybe it's just because they're cold, but the Jinjos in Freezing Furnace are all blue.
- See Mumbo to get all fired up before you fiddle with frozen fuses.
- A rocky cave leads to a very young Grunty Industries.
- Sea creatures don't seem to have a problem with the cold waters around here.
- Tanks...I mean thanks for trying to rescue all the Jinjos.
- With your dedication to finding the Jinjos, I'm sure you'll be brave enough to face Gruntilda in her lair.
- The Spiller's Harbor theme plays shortly after Klungo leaves the battle.
- This world seems to be based on Hailfire Peaks, as both worlds have an icy section and a lava section.