Points of InterestEdit
- Stacked Presents
- Huge Snowman
- Wozza's Cave
- Ice Key Cave
- Entrance Area
- Boggy's Igloo
- Beat Boggy's Sled Race as a Walrus.
- Beat Boggy's Sled Race as Banjo and Kazooie (must have learned how to use the Turbo Trainers in Gobi's Valley).
- Help the Twinklies get to their tree.
- Talk to Wozza as a Walrus.
- Beak Bombing the Sir Slush's Hats.
- Beak Bombing The Giant Snowman's Buttons.
- Find presents and give to Boggy's kids.
- Ride the sled into Boggy.
- Inside Giant Snowman's pipe.
- Find all 5 Jinjos.
- Blue - On top of the Snowman's broom.
- Green - Behind the house that has a Flight Pad on its chimney.
- Orange - Inside Wozza's cave in a small alcove. (Where the Ice Key is, if that helps).
- Purple - On top of the pile of presents near Bottles.
- Yellow - Inside Mumbo's Skull on the shelves.
- Under the Sir Slush on the island between the village and the entrance.
- Inside a room in Wozza's Cave accessed by a narrow passage in the icy pool.
- Underneath the Sir Slush between the huge snowman and the Stacked Presents. To uncover it, you must use the Beak Bomb while trying to aim at the red "X" on his top hat and dodge snowballs. A door on the advent calendar opens to reveal a Jiggy that must be flown to.
- At the end of the Snowman's scarf slide.
- Two are under the Sir Slushes after they are defeated.
- Under the coffee table in Boggy's Igloo.
- Under the entrance to the Christmas Tree.
- Two, one at each foot of the Snowman.
- One in the large space of water near the path to the scarf.
- On top of Mumbo's House
- In the secret passage in Wozza's Cave, guarded by a Chinker.
- Behind some icicles at the finish line for the sledding.
- Ice Key - The Ice Key is located inside Wozza's Cave. In the Nintendo 64 version of the game, it is locked behind an ice wall but is just visible and only obtainable through the Treasure Trove Cove Sandcastle. Here, you can see the N64 ice key frozen behind a wall of ice.
- The entrance to the level at Gruntilda's Lair, seems to look like a retail-sold Advent Calendar. This may be related to the Christmas Theme of this level or it could be related to the mysterious soundtrack "Advent" that was found within the game's files.
- A part, a refrigerator, in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is named "Freezeezy" after this level. It freezes the target for several seconds. The snowman is also featured in Banjoland, albeit a bit melted.
- Freezeezy Peak's theme is one of two themes available on the stereo vehicle part in Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, the other being Click Clock Wood.
- An underwater variation of this song's theme exists, however, no underwater variation can be found in the game, as you can't go underwater without the walrus. When you do this the normal music plays. It is unknown if going underwater in the level was possible at one point.
- The main theme of the song is loosely based on "Waltz of the Flower" from the Nutcracker.
- This is the only level in Banjo-Kazooie that requires a move learned from a level above it in order to obtain a jiggy. In any other level, the player can obtain all ten of the jiggies in one play.
- This level is not shown on the demo mode.
Names in Other LanguagesEdit
|Spanish||El Pico Congelado||Frozen Peak|
|French||Pic Polaire||Polar Peak|
|German||Freezeezy Peak||Freezeezy Peak|
|Italian||Freezeeazy Peak||Freezeezy Peak|
See also: Freezeezy Peak/Gallery
Worlds from Banjo-Kazooie
|Main Worlds:||Mumbo's Mountain · Treasure Trove Cove · Clanker's Cavern · Bubblegloop Swamp · Freezeezy Peak · Gobi's Valley · Mad Monster Mansion · Rusty Bucket Bay · Click Clock Wood|
|Other Worlds:||Spiral Mountain · Gruntilda's Lair · Grunty's Furnace Fun · Top of the Tower|
|Beta Worlds:||Giant's Lair · Fungus Forest · Hammerhead Beach · Mount Fire Eyes · Prickly Pear Island|