|World(s) Used|| Isle o' Hags (Pine Grove)|
Glitter Gulch Mine
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
|Special Abilities||Infinite Fire Eggs|
Dragon Kazooie is a secret transformation in Banjo-Tooie, achieved by giving Humba Wumba the Mega Glowbo. The Mega Glowbo is obtainable only by unlocking the Ice Safe with the Ice Key. However, this transformation does not work on Banjo. Instead, it turns Kazooie into a fire-breathing green dragon. This transformation is different from the rest, as it can go into every world, and is the only transformation that specifically affects Kazooie. By holding down while standing still, Kazooie can breathe fire, and she also has an infinite amount of Fire Eggs. Her voice also deepens a bit in pitch.
- While Kazooie's outward appearance dramatically changes to a dragon, her shadow strangely stays in the shape of a normal breegull. In addition, her character portrait when speaking also stays the same. However, when she splits up from Banjo, her shadow becomes more representative of her dragon-like appearance.
- Kazooie's voice is much deeper than what it used to be as a normal breegull when she attacks and uses her abilities. However, when she is talking her voice will be the same as her normal breegull voice when using the Breegull Blaster on her
She will do the Same Shooting Sound as a Breegull.
- Dragon Kazooie can be brought to the Tower of Tragedy game or the Hag 1 battle, but the scenes after those events (when she revives Jingaling and Bottles, or when she and Banjo go to the party) will always show the red-crested breegull.
- In the Xbox Live Arcade version of Banjo-Tooie, the Ice Key from the XBLA version of Banjo-Kazooie is needed to open the safe where the Mega Glowbo is hidden.
- This is currently the only transformation for Kazooie as well as the only transformation that doesn't wear off when going to another world.
- One interesting fact is that Kazooie in her normal form is red with green eyes, but Dragon Kazooie is green with red eyes.
|Banjo-Kazooie Transformations:||Termite Banjo · Crocodile Banjo · Walrus Banjo · Pumpkin Banjo · Bee Banjo · Bottles' Bonus Alterations · Washer Banjo|
|Banjo-Tooie Transformations:||Stony Banjo · Detonator Banjo · Van Banjo · Submarine Banjo · T-Rex Banjo · Washer Banjo · Snowball Banjo · Bee Banjo · Dragon Kazooie|
|Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge Transformations:||Mouse Banjo · Candle Banjo · Octopus Banjo · Tank Banjo|
|Stop 'n' Swop:||Stop 'n' Swop · Stop 'n' Swop II|
|Items:||Cyan Mystery Egg · Pink Mystery Egg · Blue Mystery Egg · Green Mystery Egg · Red Mystery Egg · Yellow Mystery Egg · Ice Key · Mega-Glowbo · Bronze Mystery Egg · Silver Mystery Egg · Gold Mystery Egg|
|Other:||Breegull Bash · Dragon Kazooie · Homing Eggs|