|Disciple of Jiggywiggy|
|Game(s)|| Banjo-Tooie (XBLA)|
|World(s)||Isle o' Hags|
—Disciple of Jiggywiggy, Banjo-Tooie
The self-proclaimed Lowly Disciple of Jiggywiggy is the doorman for Jiggywiggy's Temple. He keeps all who are not worthy from entering his master's temple. To be worthy of entering the temple, Banjo and Kazooie must have collected a specific amount of Jiggies. Then and only then will the disciple allow Banjo and Kazooie to enter. This disciple calls himself "a" disciple of Master Jiggywiggy, implying that more disciples exist. However, no other disciples are found in Banjo-Tooie or any other game in the series; in fact, the disciple and Jiggywiggy are the only two members of their race shown in any game.
This strange creature looks very much like Master Jiggywiggy, but the disciple has brown eyes instead of green and is much closer to Banjo's height than is Jiggywiggy. The disciple also wears differently colored clothing: his cape is dark brown with black Jiggies instead of blue with gold; his robe is tan instead of pale yellow; and the medallion he wears is silver instead of gold and does not have green decorations as Jiggywiggy's does.
- Disciple of Jiggywiggy: I am a lowly Disciple of Jiggywiggy. I work the door of his sacred temple to keep out of those who are not worthy.
- Kazooie: Sounds like fun.
- Banjo: Do you think we are worthy?
- Disciple of Jiggywiggy: That depends. To prove yourself worthy to enter, you must collect images in the form of Jiggywiggy himself.
- Kazooie: And what might these images look like?
- Disciple of Jiggywiggy: Jigsaw pieces, also known as Jiggies.
- Banjo: That sounds familiar.
- Disciple of Jiggywiggy: Let's see what you have then...
Entering Jiggywiggy's Temple for the first time:
- It seems you have collected enough Jiggies to be allowed inside. Remember, no cameras permitted and only food purchased at McJiggy's can be eaten within.
- 'The Disciples of Jiggywiggy' is listed under 'Nintendo Product Testing' in the Banjo-Tooie Credits.