Next up, pollution! Unfortunately, Banjo and Kazooie are forced to enter this nasty world and get dirty. They also meet Clanker here. Clanker's Cavern is the third world accessed from Gruntilda's Lair in Banjo-Kazooie.
Points of InterestEdit
- Toxic Waste Area
- Sea Bed of the Anvil
Note that in order to get Jiggies 2 and 4 to 10, you must first raise Clanker.
- In one of the pipes: Underwater, through one of the pipes in the wall swim all the way to the other end; be sure you have plenty of air.
- Raise Clanker: Raise Clanker to the surface; the Jiggy appears on his back.
- Defeat the Mutie-Snippets: Defeat the Mutie-Snippets.
- Behind the Grate: Climb Clanker's tail and jump to a ledge where you will see a grating, Rat-a-tat Rap it, or shoot it with 3 blue eggs to open it and get the Jiggy.
- Inside Clanker's Mouth: Fire three Blue Eggs into the gold tooth on Clanker's right side and go inside his mouth.
- Across the Narrow Path: Stand on top of the bolt that shoots out of Clanker's blow-hole until it shoots you up to a platform, follow the path and grab the Jiggy.
- Inside Clanker: Drop down into Clanker through his blow hole when the bolt is up, and walk through the slow rotating blades to the jiggy on the other end of the room.
- Swim through the Rings: Complete the 'Ring Challenge' within the time limit inside Clanker's stomach.
- Wonderwing through the fans: Use the Flight Pad in Clanker's stomach to get to passage high on the opposite wall. Once in the rear passage, talk to Bottles, then use the Wonderwing ability to get passed the fan blades unharmed.
- Find the Jinjos: Collect all five Jinjos.
- Blue - Inside a greenish pipe on the wall to Clanker's right.
- Green - On the floor opposite the side of the anvil that has the key in it at the very bottom of Clanker's chamber.
- Orange - Use Clanker's left flipper to climb the pipe. Destroy the grate at the top of the pipe with the Ground Pound.
- Purple - Inside Clanker's left gill. Swim down into the trench.
- Yellow - Behind the Beehive in the first room.
- Near Clanker's left flipper, swim up the bottom of the pipe next to the platform with the jump pad.
- jump onto Clanker's left fin, and when its above the surface of the water, jump to the platform with the shockspring jump pad, and use it to jump to the pole to the left. Climb up, and to the top. Talon Trot down the pipe, and jump onto the next grate. Smash it, and drop down to get the honeycomb piece. (credit to j_ohanley from GameFaqs)
- Jump down into Clanker's blow-hole. Causes the eyes on Grunty's floor portrait in Gruntilda's Lair to raise up.
- Shoot the golden tooth on Clanker and swim in, there should be one right there.
- On top of the entrance pipe. Use the ladder to get to it.
- Inside an alcove underwater near Clanker's left flipper.
- At the end of the pipe with the Orange Jinjo in it.
- On the platform next to Clanker's left flipper.
- Swim to the platform on the right next to Clanker's tail, then climb the pipe, use the Shock Jump pad, jump into the alcoves; the extra life is in the last one.
Names in Other LanguagesEdit
Kurankaa no doukutsu
|Spanish||La Caverna de Clanker (BKNB)||Clanker's Cavern|
|French||Caverne de Clanker||Clanker's cavern|
|German||Clanker's cavern||Clanker's cavern|
|Italian||La Caverna di Clanker||Clanker's Cavern|
See also: Clanker's Cavern/Gallery
- It is believed that Clanker's Cavern was once Fungus Forest, as the room Clanker is in, is much more organic, and clanker looks more like a real shark in the area. The entrance was believed to be the Click Clock Wood portrait room, and the portrait might have been at the Treasure Trove Cove pirate ship, or where Clanker's Cavern portrait is now.
|Main Worlds:||Mumbo's Mountain · Treasure Trove Cove · Clanker's Cavern · Bubblegloop Swamp · Freezeezy Peak · Gobi's Valley · Mad Monster Mansion · Rusty Bucket Bay · Click Clock Wood|
|Other Worlds:||Spiral Mountain · Gruntilda's Lair · Grunty's Furnace Fun · Top of the Tower|
|Beta Worlds:||Giant's Lair · Fungus Forest · Hammerhead Beach · Mount Fire Eyes · Prickly Pear Island|