|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Breegull Beach is the second world in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge.
Points of InterestEdit
- Breegull Peak
- Grunty's Quarry
- Quarry Heights
- Witches Keep
In this area it shows how Banjo and Kazooie first met. in the area, Gruntilda, (in the form of Mecha Grunty) tries to stop Banjo & Kazooie from ever meeting up so she can get back to her real body.
- Collect five blue shells and give them to Mr. Ripovski.
- Collect the Jiggy from Grunty's Quarry.
- Defeat Mecha-Grunty in Grunty's Quarry.
- Free the six breegulls using the Mouse transformation.
- Swim underwater to the Breegull Lagoon and free Delphinum's room's entrance by collecting the jiggy guarding it.
- Defeat the Ghost Pirate by hitting him with three eggs.
- Jump to the rock column in the southeast area of the map that has a Jiggy on it.
- Beat Little Blubber's game by guarding the treasure chest.
- Collect twelve glow grubs on the slippery slide at Breegull Peak.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Breegull Breach Jinjos are yellow.
- South of the entrance.
- Inside of the Quarry Heights, accessible by the Mouse transformation.
- On an island in the southeast area of the map.
- The left side of the temple.
- Underwater, to enter the sunken ship, The entrance is located under a Jiggy
- Underwater, accessible by using Dive in the water.
- The right side of the temple.
Breegull Beach Jinjo OracleEdit
Near the world entrance
- The Jinjos on Breegull Beach are as yellow as the sand around you.
- You can't go to the beach without taking a swim, can you?
- Sometimes Mumbo can help to find hidden Jinjos.
- The ancient Breegulls must be too old for Grunty to put to work in her slave quarry.
- Shrapnel mines can be destroyed with Blue Egg shots.
- Watch out for the Spookos in Monster Manor. They fear only fire and feathers!