“B.O.B. this is. Big-O-Blaster built by Mingy and me. Life force from ground, plants and creatures it can suck.”
—Blobbelda Winkybunion, Banjo-Tooie
|Game(s)|| Banjo-Tooie (XBLA)|
|World(s)|| Spiral Mountain|
Isle o' Hags
Blobbelda Winkybunion is one of the four Winkybunion sisters. She is short, obese, and has red-orange hair, as opposed to her sister Mingella. She also carries around her cat Puddles wherever she goes. She is one of the two secondary antagonists of Banjo-Tooie. Like Mingella, she speaks in anastrophe (an inversion of how sentences usually go).
In the game, she and her sister Mingella attempt to restore the body of their other sister Gruntilda back to its original form after using their magic to free Grunty following the events of Banjo-Kazooie. She is killed at the end of the game in the Tower of Tragedy Quiz, as a 1 ton weight was dropped on her by Gruntilda. Whether or not it is related, Billy Bobs of Glitter Gluch Mine appear to have blemishes similar in appearance to Blobbelda. Or, perhaps it is is the other way around.
- Gruntilda: C'mon sisters, time I lack, what's the plan to get my body back?
- Mingella: Annoying your rhyming is, so stop it or we will not tell!
- Gruntilda: Oh... If I must.
- Blobbelda: B.O.B. this is. Big-O-Blaster built by Mingy and me. Life force from ground, plants and creatures it can suck.
- Mingella: Stored in big tank life force is. Shower Grunty will take when tank full, then new body you will have!
- Gruntilda: An evil and heartless plan, I like it! How long will it take to suck up enough life force?
- Mingella: Not slim you are, so plenty will be needed!
- Gruntilda: So start blasting!
- Blobbelda: Patient you must be. Target you first must pick.
- Gruntilda: Mmm... That cursed Jingaling has just given the furry fool a Jiggy. I reckon we should blast the Jinjo king.
- Mingella: Auto-targeting B.O.B. has. Button you only have to press...
- Blobbelda: Warmed up B.O.B is, so begin will the firing sequence...
- Mingella: Target B.O.B. has hit, steal life force he will!
- Blobbelda: Unlucky B.O.B. was, bear we just missed.
- Gruntilda: Never mind him, what about that traitor Jingaling? Ha, ha, ha! He's just a zombie now!
- Mingella: Successful B.O.B. was, Jingaling's life force we have.
- Gruntilda: Right then, girls, let's blast the whole island!
- Blobbelda: This we can do, but big charge-up B.O.B. will need.
- Mingella: Hours it will take, and revenge bear will seek.
- Gruntilda: Pah! I wouldn't worry. Banjo's got no one to help him now that mole and Jingaling are gone. He'll never get to us in time!
Names in Other Languages