|Game(s)|| Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA)|
Banjo Tooie (XBLA)(Cameo)
|World(s)|| Mumbo's Mountain|
Click Clock Wood
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
Bigbutt is an enemy from Banjo-Kazooie, found mainly at Mumbo's Mountain, at the entrance to Click Clock Wood in Gruntilda's Lair, and inside Click Clock Wood itself. He is a greyish-blue colored bull.
He is a fairly tough enemy and cannot be killed; however, he can be stunned. The easiest way to stun him is by firing Blue Eggs at him or using the Beak Buster or the Rat-a-tat Rap ability on him twice, which will knock him out. While stunned, he will sit on the ground for a limited few seconds unconscious, but will get up shortly thereafter.
If Banjo tries to approach him while Bigbutt is knocked out, he will simply bounce off him and will not be injured. He attacks Banjo and Kazooie by first snorting and kicking his foot backwards (to show his aggressiveness) and then charges at the duo, curving his path if needed. If he misses, he will quickly stop himself by sliding across the floor. His attacks can be difficult to avoid.
- Bigbutt appears during the intro to Banjo-Kazooie.
- There is no chance to defeat him and get honeycomb while he is knocked out.
- He slightly resembles a bull named Bugger Lugs, a minor character in the Rare game Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- A younger version of Bigbutt also appers during the intro of Banjo-Kazooie.
- It was later revealed during Rare Revealed: A Rare Look at Dream that this younger version of BigButt was an early enemy that was scrapped during production.
|Bawl · Beehive · Bigbutt · Big Clucker · Black Gruntling · Black Snippet · Blue Gruntling · Boom Box · Buzzbomb · Chinker · Chump · Colliwobble · Flibbit · Flotsam · Grille Chompa · Grimlet · Grublin · Grublin Hood · Limbo · Lockup · Mum-mum · Mutie-Snippet · Nibbly · Portrait Chompa · Quarrie · Red Gruntling · Ripper · Scabby · Seaman Grublin · Shrapnel · Sir Slush · Slappa · Snacker · Snarebear · Snippet · Tee-hee · Ticker · Topper · Twinkly Muncher · Whipcrack · Whiplash · Yum-yum|