|World(s)||Click Clock Wood|
|Weakness|| Rat-a-tat Rap|
|Weak point|| Head/nose/beak|
Big Cluckers are enemies found in the world, Click Clock Wood, in Banjo Kazooie. They are large, green birds that hide in holes in the walls and pop out their heads to attack when Banjo and Kazooie draw close. They kind of do the same thing as what Grille Chompas and Portrait Chompas do. However, their attack pattern is slightly different than that of the Grille and Portrait Chompas. Big Cluckers make a different sound such as a clucking parrot or something. Instead of making three bites and retreating, they will make a quick bite, retreat, make three bites, retreat, and make a single bite again, after which the process repeats with another quick bite. A well-timed Rat-a-tat Rap will finish them off in one hit.
The number of Big Cluckers in Click Clock Wood increases as the seasons progress (until Winter, in which there are none), and they grow in size as well. They also change locations with each season, usually appearing in areas that are much higher and harder to reach on the giant tree.
- The Big Clucker appears to resemble a toucan or parrot.
- When you defeat a Big Clucker the first time, it will show an animation of it being defeated.
- Out of the enemies who are natives from a world, Big Clucker is the one who appears in highest amount. Except in winter, in any other season they'll outmatch the amount of any enemy in other worlds.
- The friendly NPC Momma Clucker in Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge may have been named after this enemy.
- Since they do not appear in the Winter season, it is assumed that they are migratory birds.
- If a player chooses to play as Gruntilda Winkybunion then she would hold a bird that resembles the Big Clucker in Targitzan's Temple Shootout.
|Bawl · Beehive · Bigbutt · Big Clucker · Black Gruntling · Black Snippet · Blue Gruntling · Boom Box · Buzzbomb · Chinker · Chump · Colliwobble · Flibbit · Flotsam · Grille Chompa · Grimlet · Grublin · Grublin Hood · Limbo · Lockup · Mum-mum · Mutie-Snippet · Nibbly · Portrait Chompa · Quarrie · Red Gruntling · Ripper · Scabby · Seaman Grublin · Shrapnel · Sir Slush · Slappa · Snacker · Snarebear · Snippet · Tee-hee · Ticker · Topper · Twinkly Muncher · Whipcrack · Whiplash · Yum-yum|