|Game(s)|| Banjo-Tooie (XBLA)|
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- A box that reads "Big Al" appears in Banjoland in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. You can also see him in Showdown Town in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- When Banjo defeats Chilli Billi in Hailfire Peaks, he says that he'll get a couple of Big Al's Burgers.
- Big Al may be named after a well known Allosaurus specimen discovered in 1991 that shares his namesake.
- I'll just pop it back on the grill, and the punters will never know... Ulp, I've been rumbled!
- Big Al: Fancy a burger? Big Al sells the tastiest burgers in Witchyworld!
- Kazooie: Urrgh! How on earth did you get a job in catering?
- Big Al: Well, I'm not sure really. I used to clean out the toilets...
- Banjo: I've lost my appetite all of a sudden.
- Big Al: Go on and give 'em a try. I've got a few left - do you want 'em?
(When you ask for a burger):
- Kazooie: Give me some burgers, Al!
- Big Al: Okay Kid, burgers coming right up. You want fries with that?
- Banjo: Ooooh, yes, please!
- Big Al: Well, too bad. Burgers is all I got. Go see Salty Joe!
(gives Banjo and Kazooie some burgers)
- Big Al: What? I've got no more burgers left! Better root around for some more...
- Banjo: I think there's one just under your left foot...
- Big Al: Where? I can't see it...
Characters from Banjo-Tooie